Friday, September 03, 2004

gingerly feeling the waters...

Of late, I have become addicted to reading blogs. Of friends and their friends. And it's become a habit now... As I read, I sneak into people's lives, their moments and their passions. Sometimes I am left marvelling at the sheer magic they weave with words. Sometimes I want to thump on their backs and say "But that exactly what happened with me too!" or "that's how I feel too..." I almost felt like a part of this community and thought it was time to join in.

With a memory that fails me unfailingly, I have often thought of maintaining a journal, to relive some foliates of my life and relish them at leisure, later. And if it need be online, so be it! Also, I have been asked by friends who I regularly bombard with missives the length of epics, to start blogging instead!

So here I am. Unsure but feeling good. Ready, yet not. I am not sure if everything I write will be worth reading... cause when I write, I write for myself... I am selfish. In the purest sense. When I am getting the one chance to write, not to sell, but for my soul, I will not let go of it.

Admittedly, a little skittish, I am feeling the waters... as I take my first step into the world of blogging...



2 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Good to see you blogging !!

2:17 pm  
Blogger Minal said...

Have consciously switched myself off blogging for sometime... but radall your old posts and somehow felt you were much more honest in your posts , earlier!

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home