Monday, June 16, 2008

I me myself

A tag by bluespriite.

I am: realistically optimistic

I think: often of all the people who have touched my life and gone...

I know: a lot of things instinctively

I want: to die before all my loved ones

I have: realised happiness is a state of mind, for that matter most feelings are...

I wish: I can have chilled food and drinks once in a while without my throat giving up on me

I hate: insincerity, dishonesty, liars, dirty houses, messy beds, harsh lights

I miss: a time long ago when there were stars on a summer's night, with fireflies glowing in the dark and the midnight blue sky bursting with tales

I fear: ghosts

I feel: alone at times but not lonely

I hear: the sound of laughter, the tinkling of old memory

I smell: the freshness of washed clothes

I crave: sometimes for Mom's tomato & eggs that served as comfort food as a child

I search: for the girl I was, for the woman I wanted to be

I wonder: about how people would react when I die

I regret: a little about blogging with my real name

I love: travelling to unknown unseen places, and coming back home

I ache: when I see old people helpless, supportless

I care: much about saving trees, water, energy, food

I am not: as unapproachable or as unfriendly as people think me to be

I believe: I can change things

I dance: in spirit and how!

I sing: totally out of tune

I cry: during patriotic speeches

I don’t always: feel like meeting people or even talking

I fight: when I am wronged or I see someone helpless being wronged

I write: to feel better, to keep records

I win: silently... quietly...

I lose: my patience with certain people

I never: take anyone for granted anymore

I always: wondered what the future had in store for me... with whom... where...

I confuse: names, numbers and faces

I listen: more than I speak

I can usually be found: by myself

I am scared: to even breathe when I don't want a moment to pass, don't want the spell to break

I need: my space

I am happy about: the people and all that I have in my life

I imagine: Bombay with neat empty roads, a breezy summer and a snowy winter

I tag: Anyone reading this simply because it's been enjoyable doing it

Thanks bluespriite, it's been a good thinking exercise.

18 Comments:

Blogger Pratish Menon said...

:) Good to know you!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

:) that was a nice tag.. How are you doing now ??

8:19 PM  
Anonymous bluespriite said...

It was, wasn't it..? I thought so too...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sangita said...

Good to know mroe of you [:)] yeah been busy lately loads of travel to homes and another pending shift..will be back soon

9:39 PM  
Blogger sanguine said...

wow , very nice tag .
a revelation of sorts :))

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mukta said...

Beautiful!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Vaibhav said...

this is gonna be my next tag
Nice to know more about u
Cheers!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Arunima said...

"I miss: a time long ago when there were stars on a summer's night, with fireflies glowing in the dark and the midnight blue sky bursting with tales" me too!

Saved this tag for a rainy day.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Where is Ad astra per aspera these days...Shilpa is a whore who is now fucking around withsome one else..Ditched her (Age of her son) boy-friend and now fucking withsome else..!! Some women can be real bitches..

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

And who thought you could write poetry through a tag? :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I wish: I can have chilled food and drinks once in a while without my throat giving up on me
Me, TOO!!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous colours said...

Nice!!! and very positive....

9:58 PM  
Blogger WannabeWriter said...

Very nice... :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

about the bombay thing.. you should live in new york! :o) (from what i hear abt the place, i've never been there myself!)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Manasa said...

That was a humble writeup.

To die before all my loved ones??
-Why is it so?

I imagine: Bombay with neat empty roads, a breezy summer and a snowy winter.
:-/

5:02 PM  
Blogger anumita said...

pratish: I know all about you too ;)

pallavi: Hey good. I know it's too late to be answering that.

bluespriite: Indeed.

sangita: Come back with loads of stories and pics.

sanguine: It is even to myself. Try it.

mukta: Is it?

vaibhav: Thanks. Go on, do it.

arunima: It's raining now :)

sudipta: Hardly, how are you doing in foreign land?

sara: The story of my life with my tonsils!!

colours: Positive... never thought of that. Am feeling good now.

wannabewriter: Thanks.

sonia: I know I should... but then I ll miss bbay :)

manasa: That's a selfish wish... dying with a smile with all my loved ones around me. Dont want to miss even one of them when I go.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sutapa Mukherjee said...

self revealing and yet self satisying...
recommeded by a friend, liked reading your blog. [:)]

12:03 AM  
Blogger marc said...

your posting is really cool check my site also.
www.nodahej.com Matrimonial Site is the worlds only Matrimonial Site for peoples who don't want to take and give dowries for their marriages.its total free site.Add your Free Matrimonial Profile Now!!!
http://nodahej.com

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home