Monday, June 16, 2008

I me myself

A tag by bluespriite.

I am: realistically optimistic

I think: often of all the people who have touched my life and gone...

I know: a lot of things instinctively

I want: to die before all my loved ones

I have: realised happiness is a state of mind, for that matter most feelings are...

I wish: I can have chilled food and drinks once in a while without my throat giving up on me

I hate: insincerity, dishonesty, liars, dirty houses, messy beds, harsh lights

I miss: a time long ago when there were stars on a summer's night, with fireflies glowing in the dark and the midnight blue sky bursting with tales

I fear: ghosts

I feel: alone at times but not lonely

I hear: the sound of laughter, the tinkling of old memory

I smell: the freshness of washed clothes

I crave: sometimes for Mom's tomato & eggs that served as comfort food as a child

I search: for the girl I was, for the woman I wanted to be

I wonder: about how people would react when I die

I regret: a little about blogging with my real name

I love: travelling to unknown unseen places, and coming back home

I ache: when I see old people helpless, supportless

I care: much about saving trees, water, energy, food

I am not: as unapproachable or as unfriendly as people think me to be

I believe: I can change things

I dance: in spirit and how!

I sing: totally out of tune

I cry: during patriotic speeches

I don’t always: feel like meeting people or even talking

I fight: when I am wronged or I see someone helpless being wronged

I write: to feel better, to keep records

I win: silently... quietly...

I lose: my patience with certain people

I never: take anyone for granted anymore

I always: wondered what the future had in store for me... with whom... where...

I confuse: names, numbers and faces

I listen: more than I speak

I can usually be found: by myself

I am scared: to even breathe when I don't want a moment to pass, don't want the spell to break

I need: my space

I am happy about: the people and all that I have in my life

I imagine: Bombay with neat empty roads, a breezy summer and a snowy winter

I tag: Anyone reading this simply because it's been enjoyable doing it

Thanks bluespriite, it's been a good thinking exercise.

17 Comments:

Blogger Pratish Menon said...

:) Good to know you!

5:51 pm  
Blogger Pallavi said...

:) that was a nice tag.. How are you doing now ??

8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was, wasn't it..? I thought so too...

12:28 pm  
Blogger Sangita S said...

Good to know mroe of you [:)] yeah been busy lately loads of travel to homes and another pending shift..will be back soon

9:39 pm  
Blogger sanguine said...

wow , very nice tag .
a revelation of sorts :))

11:38 am  
Blogger Mukta Raut said...

Beautiful!

12:08 pm  
Blogger Vaibhav J said...

this is gonna be my next tag
Nice to know more about u
Cheers!

8:44 am  
Blogger Arunima said...

"I miss: a time long ago when there were stars on a summer's night, with fireflies glowing in the dark and the midnight blue sky bursting with tales" me too!

Saved this tag for a rainy day.

11:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Where is Ad astra per aspera these days...Shilpa is a whore who is now fucking around withsome one else..Ditched her (Age of her son) boy-friend and now fucking withsome else..!! Some women can be real bitches..

8:16 pm  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

And who thought you could write poetry through a tag? :)

11:04 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish: I can have chilled food and drinks once in a while without my throat giving up on me
Me, TOO!!

1:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!!! and very positive....

9:58 pm  
Blogger WannabeWriter said...

Very nice... :)

3:37 pm  
Blogger Sonia said...

about the bombay thing.. you should live in new york! :o) (from what i hear abt the place, i've never been there myself!)

12:54 pm  
Blogger Mana said...

That was a humble writeup.

To die before all my loved ones??
-Why is it so?

I imagine: Bombay with neat empty roads, a breezy summer and a snowy winter.
:-/

5:02 pm  
Blogger anumita said...

pratish: I know all about you too ;)

pallavi: Hey good. I know it's too late to be answering that.

bluespriite: Indeed.

sangita: Come back with loads of stories and pics.

sanguine: It is even to myself. Try it.

mukta: Is it?

vaibhav: Thanks. Go on, do it.

arunima: It's raining now :)

sudipta: Hardly, how are you doing in foreign land?

sara: The story of my life with my tonsils!!

colours: Positive... never thought of that. Am feeling good now.

wannabewriter: Thanks.

sonia: I know I should... but then I ll miss bbay :)

manasa: That's a selfish wish... dying with a smile with all my loved ones around me. Dont want to miss even one of them when I go.

12:39 pm  
Blogger Sutapa Mukherjee said...

self revealing and yet self satisying...
recommeded by a friend, liked reading your blog. [:)]

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home