Saturday, February 19, 2005

A lot of us are wearing baby pink today and must say it's a pretty picture. We all admitted pink suits February. This was sent by a friend in pink. I just loved it.

If I could paint in harmony and colors were words I had sung,
If I could climb way up in the sky where the stars are carefully hung,
There are flowers in her backyard that resemble the spots of the sun,
And there are times I look into her eyes and see the woman and God as one.


Goo Goo Dolls, inside-cover poem

7 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

Sweet :)

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. Sat and read through completely :)

2:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweety,

did i say i love pink a lot? :p
so how are things your way?

hugs be to you and yours...

take care and all the best.

always,
Angel

2:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching up sounds wonderful! You can reach me at anita_rodricks@rediffmail.com

4:53 pm  
Blogger ShaanCho said...

Hey, Writer!!
Great flair! I think I'll add this and keep visiting for your latest posts!!

5:06 pm  
Blogger Anil said...

ah lovely words those...filled with such beautiful imagery...hope the song is equally good to hear!

5:52 pm  
Blogger anumita said...

Pallavi: :)

colours, shantanu, anil: thank you.

Angel: Thanks hon. Things are in the pink.

Anita: Great! I will write in to you.

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home