Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sevens

I am not too comfortable doing these lists and I usually run away when I see one. But I have been tagged by prerona and hope and love. So here goes my sevens.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. live well
2. travel
3. read more
4. laugh more
5. adopt a child hopefully
6. work up & maintain a toned body
7. open up a few dark secrets

7 things I can do:
1. cook
2. eat
3. get along with elderly people
4. help
5. see through people
6. cry
7. jive


7 things I can?t do:
1. sleep too much
2. make small talk
3. ask for help
4. refuse to help
5. bake like mom
6. flatter others
7. remember general things (particulars, I remember)


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. voice (but shouldn't talk much)
2. humour/wit
3. eyes
4. shoes
5. manners
6. sense of integrity
7. strong chest n good butt


7 things I say most:
I dont say much!
1. (hubby name in different tones)
2. Oh really! (drives hubby up the wall)
3. Cool!
4. helloooow


7 celebrity crushes:
Dont have any but I like
1. Johnny Depp
2. Sting
3. Mel Gibson
4. Sanjay Suri
5. Mohnish Behl


7 people I want to take this quiz:
Whoever wishes to.

There, as boring as can be. Phew!

6 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek said...

you've never mentioned ur hubby's name....

7:53 pm  
Blogger Mukta Raut said...

I shall do this list. seems fun!

3:32 pm  
Blogger Arun said...

Very interesting blog you have here. I should check it out more often. Bookmarking you!

3:48 am  
Blogger Janaki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 pm  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Very interesting lists! I too enjoy Johnny Depp (ok maybe a little crush there) and also Sting and Mel Gibson.

8:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting list... I must try...May be come up with something

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home