Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally getting down to the tag passed on by Getting there. Here you are -

I am thinking about: my baby niece sucking her toe and giggling, oblivious of the fact the mother is traveling on work.

I want to: learn how to swim well.

I wish: I would die before any of my family or friends.

I hear: perfectly well now after an ear operation as a child.

I wonder: often about other people's lives and how I would have lived in their shoes.

I regret: not saying the right things to the right people at the right time.

I am: very restless and yet very patient.

I dance: a lot less now.

I sing: the same lines of a song I get hooked to, the whole day and irritate even myself.

I cry: while reading books, watching telly or listening to stories

I make with my hands: the best mutter paneer my husband claims to have ever eaten (not to be taken seriously as he claims that with almost everything I make!).

I write: to de-stress, to feel good, to keep in touch.

I confuse: dreams with reality, names with faces.

I need: a hug and cuddle everyday.

And finally: I am all grown up! (Feels like just yesterday when I longed to grow up, earn my own money and do my own thing) Though it's a different matter now I long to go back to those days again. Never satisfied, I tell you!

I am not tagging anyone but as usual would ask people reading this to give it a shot. Thought provoking.

15 Comments:

Blogger Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

U wrote after long...finally. Who tagged you,btw? It was a nice read. Got to know more about U as a person....

5:35 pm  
Blogger Cee Kay said...

Hey! Thanks for completing the tag :) I liked reading about everything you wrote - you did it so succintly. No ramblings like mine :P Can I have your recipe for mutter paneer please? Pretty please?? I love cooking and my whole family loves mutter paneer.

4:21 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

cool. i'll give it a go .. :-)

11:39 am  
Blogger Grey Shades said...

Always wanting to be where we cant go! :) Quite relate to the one about wondering how it would be to be in someone else's shoes!

2:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am all grown up....I long to go back to those agains"...one thought common between us

3:53 pm  
Blogger hope and love said...

loved the post..
:))

5:16 pm  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Yeah I understand that singing bit... those lyrics or the tune just seems to stick to you!

But crying while reading books? :O

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet..

10:20 am  
Blogger Ajeya said...

"not to be taken seriously as he claims that with almost everything I make!"... after observing innumerbale married couples, I'm assuming you haven't been married too long ;) btw I dig mutter paneer!

11:48 am  
Blogger anumita said...

priyanka: gettingthere tagged me. There's a link to her on the post.

gettingthere: Will mail you recipe soon though it's nothing very elaborate.

nonentity: Thanks.

grey shades: Yes. I am a day dreamer added to being a really-interested-in-others-lives person.

sherriff: Don't we all look for refuge, for happiness, for emotions in our past?

hope and love: Thank you.

sudipta: Yes, yes... I cry a lot while reading. I think I caught it from my mom. She reads a lot and I have often seen her wiping tears!

gangadhar: Thanks :)

11:55 am  
Blogger anumita said...

ajeya: Would over 5 years be long enough? And does time have anything to do with cooking or appreciation? I hope not!

12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kool One !!

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... :)

11:17 pm  
Blogger Stone said...

I liked 'I sing' one!!! and can relate to it :-)

4:06 am  
Blogger anumita said...

drugz: Thanks!

shub: Hey, how's you? How's the neice?

stone: No khabar for long. Enjoying life?

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home